7 Days Yoga & Healing Food Retreat in Zanzibar, Tanzania
Only 5 participants in the group
Imagine yourself saluting the first sunlight’s on the coast of Zanzibar.
WE believe, that the best vacation can be achieved only with a dose of physical activities, fresh meals and beautiful surrounding. Our professional guide created a health program, designed to equip you with the knowledge and motivation you need to re-charge.
The days will flow like a vinyasa practice, everytime new opportunity for mindfulness, exploration, dedication, loosening up, and noticing what’s within you. The schedule encourages good habits, with meditation, twice-daily yoga (a Sunsrise flow class in the morning; restorative in the afternoon), raw-food meals and inspiration talks.
- 7 days/ 7 nights of relaxation, re-charging and de-stress
- Sea-view luxury villa
- Healing gourmet food (vegan)
- Ancient Fire ritual during sunset
- Sunrise & Sunset Yoga practice
- Wellness Seminar
- Magical atmosphere of Zanzibar
- Coaching and guidance during the retreat
- Reiki healing session
Known as the Spice Island, the beautiful island of Zanzibar on Africa’s east coast is bursting with culture and history, seemingly at odds with its idyllic geography of white-sand beaches with palms swaying lazily in the sea breeze. Together this makes Zanzibar a fabulous place to explore as well as a dream to relax, unwind and sign up for our exclusive retreat in Zanzibar.
- This retreat is ALL INCLUSIVE. You will not spend any more during this week.
- 7 nights’ luxury villa accommodation
- Deep tissue massage
- Organic healing food menu (breakfast, lunch, light dinner + snacks)
- Coconuts, herbal tea, cold-pressed juices
- Wellness Seminar
- Sunrise & Sunset guided yoga classes
- Daily meditations and pranayama
- Reiki healing session
- Transformational Fire Ceremony
- Sunrise Water Purification Ceremony
- 1-on-1 coaching with the guide of the retreat
- Pre-retreat information pack
- Healthy food making workshop
What is not included:
Tickets and travel expenses to and off Zanzibar, Visa issues, Personal shopping, Laundry service
Review for our guest Laura Jane
My friend did the Bliss Body Retreat Christmas 2017 and came back raving about it and said I HAD to go with her in October 2018…by March 2018 I found myself booked to go to Zanzibar!!
Where do I start? Zanzibar is stunningly beautiful and the coast where we were was breathtaking. Our stunning villa was right on the beach (pool over looking the lapping waves) and it all immediately gave me the feeling of calm and peace.
The Yoga at sunrise and sunset was a routine that you settled in to with ease and practicing at these hours seem totally natural and ‘right’. The Practice itself was very routed in the ‘real’ yoga. Mindful and all times and the flows to work different things each day. The evening Yin/Restorative was completely calming and again meditative at its heart.
Vlada introduces different meditative practices and breathing techniques that give you so much to think about when you leave. It opened up a whole new vista of mindful and holistic yoga.
Food..that is another planet invented by the creativity of Olha that never ceased to amaze us everyday for the sheer beauty of presentation and firing up the tastebuds beyond your wildest dreams. Raw food for a week made me feel energised and more alive in my body.
Olha was so patient as we never stopped asking us questions about recipes at each meal and our workshop was such fun and made me want to use this method of eating once a week as a good cleansing and energising lifetime habit.
I could go on and on and the reader will feel this is too good to be true but it IS TRUE! If you want to come home full of renewed strength, energy and an understanding of yourself and the universe with all that entails then GO..book..don’t miss out.
I’m saving up for my next trip!
Retreat Special Features
- Fire purification ritual during sunset: Realising doubts, fears, old stories and disappointments. Getting empowered, gaining self-worth, strength and confidence.
- Water Healing Ceremony during sunrise: Learning to let go, relax and feel supported. Cleansing once energy body from impurities and shining inside out.
Yoga & Meditation
Delve deep into the realms of relaxation as you enjoy the benefits of increased mental clarity, a feeling of youthfulness and improved tone and strength. We will start our day at 6.30 with a Yoga session with a sea view. During 7 days you will practice Asanas (postures) and Pranayamas (breathe work) to strength your body and mind. You will leave Zanzibar with the confidence, good body memory and inspiration to continue the practice back home.
As the Result
- Lightness in your body & mind
- Increase flexibility
- Feel more calm and joyful
- Lose extra weight and improve shape of the body
- Radiant skin
- Great digestion
- Feel re-energized and vital
- Boosted immune system
- Great inspiration and clear intuition
- New healthy habits
- Ready for the new start
- Feel relaxed & reconnected to the Universe
The diet program is specially designed to renew cells and give new life to your organs and vital energy to the skin cells. Restore your bodies after stress, eating improperly, and from the toxic city life. The menu is based mostly on an organic fresh raw food. The food is prepared professionally with healthy sauces to make the taste even better. Daily evening warm vegetable broth is given for a good sleep.
While combining yoga classes and raw food and juice fasting, you will experience a pleasant transformation not only in your body, but also in your emotions, your feelings, your mind and your state of being. You will reach home more fitter and feeling rejuvenated.
Modern luxury meets island tradition. Fully-serviced & hand-tailored. Luxury rooms are spacious, light with Zanzibari-style furnishings, the spacious villas include a private pool and a deck with sea view. This isn’t just any place to lay your head, our villas are a sanctuary to soothe your soul. Guests can relax on the sun loungers by the beach or the swimming pool, enjoying the sea view panorama.
WRITE US NOW!
find out about the best rates and packages!
Need to know before you go
Dear valued guest, before you will land on the beautiful island we will send you a questionnaire to find out how we can do our best to give you exactly what you need.
– Please, be informed that it is not allowed to smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs during the retreat
– The transfers are free of charge only on the first and the last day of a retreat.
– There is no need to do any vaccinations while coming to Bali
– It is safe to travel alone and most of the local people speak good English language
– Please, bring your own travel adapter, there are EU type of a plugs in Bali
After you register, we are ready to help you prepare for the wonderful journey ahead.